Be the "Active One" - Service Leadership opportunities
- Student Government Association
- The Student Government Association (SGA) is chartered by the University's Board of Trustees. This makes SGA unique among other groups in that SGA is tasked with the job of overseeing the chartering and funding of all student organizations. SGA is also charged with representing at the student body to the University administration.
- Business Certificates for non-business majors
- The John Cook School of Business offers certificates for students not enrolled as a business major. The certificate programs for those students include:
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management (ITM)
- International Business
- Sports Business
- Service Leadership Certificate Program
- The Service Leadership Certificate Program provides students in the John Cook School of Business the opportunity to develop and hone their leadership skills while serving the St. Louis community.
- iLEAD Community
- Saint Louis University's Service Leadership interdisciplinary certificate program
- Oriflamme is a student organization of selected volunteers who help create a successful Welcome Week experience for First-Year students. Members help lead residence hall groups and commuter students in activities such as the Spirit Competition and the Grand Center Street Party, and assist students in their initial college transition process.
- The University News (UNews)
- Alpha Phi Omega (APO)
- Alpha Phi Omega is a national co-ed service fraternity. Our mission is to develop campus and community leaders through service, leadership, and friendship.
- Campus Kitchen
- Campus Kitchen at Saint Louis University is an on-campus student service program where students use on-campus kitchen space and donated food from their cafeterias to prepare and deliver nourishing meals to their communities.