Be the "Active One" - Programming & Events
- ATLAS Program
- The ATLAS Program is designed to recognized the international dimension of Saint Louis University's academic programs and to celebrate SLU's role in international education and service in light of the University's Jesuit tradition.
- Billikens After Dark (BAD)
- Billikens After Dark is a late night, alcohol alternative programming group at Saint Louis University. The mission of this program is to provide opportunities for students to spend time with friends and have fun without peer pressure of consuming alcohol.
- Great Issues Committee (GIC)
- The Great Issues Committee facilitates the discussion of great issues on the Saint Louis University campus by bringing a wide variety of speakers during the academic year.
- Saint Louis University Dance Marathon (SLUDM)
- Saint Louis University Dance Marathon stands "for the kids" treated at SSM Cardinal Glennon Medical Center and St. Louis Children's Hospital. Our year round fundraising efforts culminate with a 12 hour dance marathon event. No dance experience required!
- International Banquet
- Asian American Association Banquet
- Mid-autumn Banquet