Be the "Active One" - Business Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Epsilon (AKE) International Business Honors Society
- AKE is a nationally recognized honors society for IB students and professionals
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most recent contact information for AKE
- Alpha Kappa Psi (AKPsi) - Delta Sigma
- AKPsi is one of the largest and most prestigious professional business fraternities in the United States. It is recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders
- Contact: email@example.com
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- "Marketing Club," the Saint Louis University chapter of the AMA is focused on marketing from various perspectives, including: news media, people, updates, current issues. All perspectives of marketing and the perpetuating of the AMA mission are welcome. Marketing Club can also provide academic support and networking opportunities.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most recent contact information for Marketing Club
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) - Zeta Nu
- BAP is an honorary organization for financial information students and professionals. The primary objective of BAP is to encourage and provide recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Business School Governing Assembly (BSGA)
- BSGA is the umbrella organization overseeing, collaborating with and unifying all student organizations within the John Cook School of Business
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO)
- Our mission is to give students an opportunity to learn entrepreneurship first hand, beyond the classroom. Throughout the year, CEO members attend a national conference, organize the annual "Business and Love" event and start student run businesses.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Delta Sigma Pi (DSP)
- Professional co-ed business fraternity associated with the John Cook School of Business
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Business Club
- The International Business Club is open to all SLU students. The club provides knowledge, networking and experience in the area of cultural differences and the global business arena.
- Contact email@example.com for the most recent contact information for the International Business Club
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- The John Cook School of Business has been a pioneer in providing global business education for professionals working in the business world and for future leaders currently in the classroom.
- For more information on the Boeing Institute, visit http://slu.edu/x14525.xml