The Student Government Association is a resource and advocacy body for the students of Saint Louis University. SGA charters student organizations on campus along with allocating out funds through the Annual Funding Process. We represent students on varying levels of university committees. SGA is here to bridge the gap between students, faculty, staff, and administration.
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION & APPLICATION
SGA has the pleasure of
awarding five $1,000 scholarships to upperclassmen (Juniors and Seniors) who
have demonstrated exceptional involvement and service to the University
community. Please click here for more information; the application can be found here.
Please contact the SGA Vice President of Academic Affairs – Tommy English – at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional
SLU Tobacco-Free Policy
|Fill out the form|
in the SGA mailer
or click here!
Attend SGA's Q&A Sessions:
Tuesday 11/4 @ 6:30pm
Monday 11/10 @ 5:00pm
Wednesday 11/12 @ 4:00pm
in the SGA Office
| SGA Calendar & Meetings |
Senate meetings occur at 5:00 p.m. every Wednesday evening in the Busch Student Center Senate Chambers.
Click on the individual events to view the specific times and locations of each meeting and office hours.
|Student Government Association Suite |
Busch Student Center, Suite 236
St. Louis, MO 63103
Stop by the SGA Office during Executive Board Office Hours:
- Ann Knezetic: Mondays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Drew Roznowski: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dorien Villafranco: Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mika Romo: Mondays, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Jaisel Patel: Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Nicole Kim: Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tommy English: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Executive Board with the SGA Inauguration Keynote Speaker, Ms. Martha Uhlhorn.