The Student Government Association is a resource and advocacy body for the students of Saint Louis University. SGA charters student organizations on campus along with allocating out funds through the Annual Funding Process. We represent students on varying levels of university committees. SGA is here to bridge the gap between students, faculty, staff, and administration.
Executive Board with Keynote Speaker at SGA Inauguration.
| Senate Meetings |
Senate meetings take place at 5 P.M. every Wednesday night in BSC Room 256. The first meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 17th.
|Student Government Association Suite |
Busch Student Center, Suite 236
St. Louis, MO 63103
Come visit any time!
Executive Office Hours:
- Ann Knezetic: Mondays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Drew Roznowski: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dorien Villafranco: Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mika Romo: Mondays, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Jaisel Patel: Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Nicole Kim: Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tommy English: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.