The Student Government Association is a resource and advocacy body for the students of Saint Louis University. SGA charters student organizations on campus along with allocating out funds through the Annual Funding Process. We represent students on varying levels of university committees. SGA is here to bridge the gap between students, faculty, staff, and administration.
Will you be needing a ride home for Thanksgiving Break? Do you have a car and would be willing to help out our fellow Billikens? Fill out the Billiken Ride Sharing form below if you are looking for - or can drive - a car ride back to your Thanksgiving destination!
| SGA Calendar & Meetings |
Senate meetings occur at 5:00 p.m. every Wednesday evening in the Busch Student Center Senate Chambers.
Click on the individual events to view the specific times and locations of each meeting and office hours.
|Student Government Association Suite |
Busch Student Center, Suite 236
St. Louis, MO 63103
Stop by the SGA Office during Executive Board Office Hours:
- Ann Knezetic: Mondays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Drew Roznowski: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dorien Villafranco: Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mika Romo: Mondays, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Jaisel Patel: Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Nicole Kim: Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tommy English: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Executive Board with the SGA Inauguration Keynote Speaker, Ms. Martha Uhlhorn.