The Student Government Association is a resource and advocacy body for the students of Saint Louis University. SGA charters student organizations on campus along with allocating out funds through the Annual Funding Process. We represent students on varying levels of university committees. SGA is here to bridge the gap between students, faculty, staff, and administration.
NEED A RIDE HOME FOR FALL BREAK?
USE THE FORM BELOW AND SGA WILL HELP LOCATE
A FELLOW BILLIKEN TO HELP YOU OUT!
| SGA Calendar & Meetings |
Senate meetings take place
at 5 P.M. every Wednesday night in BSC Room 256.
Click on the individual events to see specific times and locations of each meeting.
|Student Government Association Suite |
Busch Student Center, Suite 236
St. Louis, MO 63103
Come visit any time!
Executive Office Hours:
- Ann Knezetic: Mondays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Drew Roznowski: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Dorien Villafranco: Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mika Romo: Mondays, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Jaisel Patel: Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Nicole Kim: Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tommy English: Thursdays, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Executive Board with Keynote Speaker at SGA Inauguration.